SQL Server/Data Warehouse Designer/Developer
Our client, a major global IT service provider, requires a number of experienced SQL Server/Data Warehouse Designers/Developers to define the solutions as well as contribute in technical implementation.
This a temporary 6-12 months contract based in London.
Successful candidate must possess strong communication and teamwork skills as this role is based on client's site.
- Data Warehousing Design - Star/Snowflake Schema. SCD Types. Experience of coding SCD2 Logic
- Large Scale SQL Server Data Databases - Multi Terabyte, Partitioning, Compression (Ideally SQL Server 2016)
- Excellent Core T-SQL Skills - Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Performance Tuning
- Good SSIS knowledge - building imports from file to SQL Server, BIML a bonus
- SSAS Multidimensional and Tabular - practical experience of constructing cubes, calculation scripts & querying in MDX & DAX
- Good SSRS knowledge - ability to code SSRS reports, subscriptions
- Experience of Financial Systems particularly Market & Credit Risk
- Power BI - experience of building data models and reports in Power BI
- Cloud - experience of Azure SQL Server variants