Team Administrator / Project coordinator - Finance
Our client, a market leader in the finance industry, is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic team administrator with exceptional organisation and technical skills, and a keen interest in technology and media. The successful candidate will support a small, friendly and fast-paced team of finance professionals based in the London office, with additional support to global internal partners, on a six month temporary contract basis that could be extended. For the right person, the opportunity to apply for permanent roles within the organisation could arise.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic global organisation who promote creativity, personal development and opportunities for staff to excel.
A second European language is not essential but would be highly regarded.
- Complex diary management including organising global travel
- Arranging meetings and providing briefs to key staff
- Organising key corporate events
- Assistance with marketing activities including involvement with production of marketing collateral
- Project related administration
- Providing sales data and reporting to management
- Producing documents and presentations
- Communication point for the team
- Proven high level organisation and administration skills
- High level technical skills including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- A confident communicator who can engage with senior staff and stakeholders globally
- Shows initiative and able to priorities demanding workload in a high pressure environment
- High degree of motivation and desire to progress
- Experience of organising events and trade shows
- Interest in analysing data and some experience of creating reports
- Positive, optimistic and flexible attitude, willingness to pitch-in
- Ideally, a second European language such as French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese, Norwegian
- Available to start immediately and can commit to a 45 hour working week for a minimum of 6 months