Team Manager - Call Centre
Our client's busy, London based call centre is expanding and seeking a motivated and commercially astute Team Manager to join the wider contact centre team, driving the team sales and customer service delivery.
A competitive salary package and bonus scheme will be offered to the successful candidate, along with the opportunity to make a mark in a growing area.
- Overseeing a medium-sized team of call centre agents
- Providing nurturing, coaching and leadership to encourage agents to reach their full potential
- Motivational support and target setting to ensure the team reaches sales goals
- Delivering team training on new products and to upskill lower-performing individuals where required
- Monitoring live chat, emails, inbound and outbound calls to ensure an excellent customer experience is delivered
- Handling any minor disciplinary situations or conflicts within the team
- Reporting on call times, targets and SLAs and providing feedback to the business
- Working collaboratively alongside other Team Managers and senior staff to achieve business objectives.
Skills and experience required
- Experience of managing a Sales team with a customer service focus within a contact centre environment
- Commercial awareness and business-minded
- Demonstrable leadership and coaching experience - knowledge of training sales techniques and new product campaigns would be ideal
- Experience of making outbound calls and meeting own sales targets essential
- Able to drive a team to deliver a superb level of customer service, and genuine drive to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Strong degree of initiative, able to improve processes and bring new techniques to the business, generates ideas, creative thinker
- Experience of handling escalations and complaints
- Financial services or retail experience would be an advantage