Our client is looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager on 6 month contract to manage and implement IT Infrastructure modernisation project. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well - known, global financial organisation, working on a large scale project where you will be the key point of contact.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for all stages of the IT project cycle, from initiation to the end of the project. The successful candidate will work with internal stakeholders, 3rd parties and vendors to manage and ensure that the project delivers on the agreed outputs within the specified time period.
- Manage the project on a day-to-day basis in accordance with best practice
- Lead, direct and motivate project team
- Co-ordinate the procurement of external resources and services for project implementations
- Manage key internal stakeholder relationships to ensure the delivery of the project implementations
- Manage project budgets, ensuring any over-runs are communicated to the programme manager
- Reporting of project progress to the stakeholders
- Responsible for the delivery of key project documentation for the project team and project sponsors
- Manage project risks and issues and reporting of project progress