Technical Support - Central Frankfurt
Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance and technology sector, is seeking an experienced and customer driven Technical Support Engineer to join their team based in Central Frankfurt.
This is a rare opportunity to gain world class training and build relationships with key stakeholders in an innovative and challenging environment. It's an exciting role that offers endless opportunities - to gain invaluable technical experience as well as liaise closely with other departments to generate new ideas, explore new developments, and investigate complex issues.
The successful candidate will be working part of a local team that works on a multitude of tasks from servicing their customers over the phone and on-site to supporting company's internal infrastructure. It could be a simple client visit to swap out a keyboard through to installing a router on site. You must be a quick thinker, initiative and able to maintain an outstanding level of customer service whilst dealing with customers.
Candidates should be fluent in English & German and possess strong listening and problem solving skills.
- Provide excellent customer service at all stages
- Deliver exemplary support to the customers, internal and external
- Use in-house proprietary ticketing system to log and update all the work
- Experience with Windows OS, Android/IOS, Desktop Support, SAP
- Strong communication skills, including business fluency in English & German
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Excellent listening, problem solving and analytical skills
- A valid driving license
- Exposure to Routers, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN technologies
- An understanding of analogue and digital circuits (E1, STM-1, Metro E)
- Some knowledge of SQL programming