Our client, a global learning organisation provider specialising in high-quality learning resources, consultancy and tailored IT solutions, is seeking for a telephone interviewer to join their vibrant recruitment team. It would be a temporary contract for 1 week with a start date on Monday 25th September.
A successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, ability to meet deadlines in timely manner and most important be a good team-player. You will be taking care of the initial stages of interviews and assisting the team in shortlisting the applicants.
Previous experience in a customer service related roles is essential and candidates should be able to start working immediately.
- Conducting telephone interviews in a friendly manner and as per designated script within set timescales
- Providing clear and concise written records of telephone interviews in order to shortlist and provide feedback where necessary
- Meeting daily telephone interview targets
- Providing accurate reporting and feedback to line manager
- In depth understanding of the company's process and communication to applicants during telephone interviews
- Providing advice and assistance to applicants as and when required
- Ensuring that all programmes receive an equal and high quality service