Our client is a vibrant, growing, boutique organisation based in the heart of Clerkenwell and is seeking a bright and talented telesales agent to help them further expand their business. You will be working as part of a small contact centre team located within the wider office (not a call centre). There is a great working environment and the team is sociable and friendly.
The role involves making outbound sales calls to warm leads (for example lapsed customers), as well as cold-calling. A number of leads will be provided in the form of lists with contact information, however some research and lead-gathering will be necessary.
A successful candidate needs to be motivated and ambitious and above all, a real 'people-person'. You must have great communication skills with excellent attention to detail. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and really make a big difference.
Working hours are typically from 9am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Experience working within a phone-based sales role is a must (ideally within subscription sales) and the ideal candidate must have cold-calling experience.
- Making a large volume of outbound calls (100 - 150 calls per day, with around 20 - 30% likely to convert)
- Successfully converting phone calls to sales using a commercial outlook to upsell and promote add-on products as well as the main product offering
- You will be processing the sale, taking payment and updating notes on the system
- Flexible to potentially assist the general customer service team if required, for example during periods of short staffing
- Extensive lists of leads will be provided, however you may need to do your own research and build lead lists, especially as the role progresses
- You will be reporting back to the business on progress
- You will be working towards targets and KPI's set
- Previous experience in a telephone based sales role, ideally of a subscription service
- Focused on own sales targets but willing to help others if the need arises
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills - confident speaking to
- Self-starter, organised and reliable with excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and excellent timekeeping