Agile Test Lead with MIFID regulatory experience
Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires an experienced Agile Test lead with MIFID regulatory experience in Banking or Financial Services industries.
This will be a 6+ month temporary contract role based in City of London to start ASAP.
- Prepare test artefacts for regulatory requirements.
- Test the MifiD regulatory requirements
- Validate the exposures.
- Understand the Ex-Ante, Opt-out and other addendums of cost disclosure and be a quality gateway for successful implementation.
- Work towards a tight schedule and deliver to a very high quality.
- Comply with the organisation's governance policies and procedures.
- Ability to work as a team.
Functional / Technical Competencies Required:
- Expertise in MIfid regulatory, Cost disclosure and Quality of Exection
- Expertise in SQL queries
- Expertise in Version One, Quality Center
- Expertise in ETL process and test approach
Essential Work Experience Required:
- 5+ years' experience
- Agile Testing approach
- Mifid regulatory understanding
- Banking or Financial Services sector experience
- Strong experience in ETL testing
- Good knowledge of SQL queries
Education / Qualifications:
- Degree level qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- A proactive, motivated approach.
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- A structured and logical approach to work
- Strong problem solving skills
- A creative and innovative approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills