Our client, a leader in the data and strategic intelligence space relating to sustainable development, is seeking an experienced Think Tank Director to take up a permanent position based in London. The successful candidate will lead a major flag-ship program to address global sustainability challenges.
- Overall program leadership
- Development of a major yearly report, including overseeing research methods and leading a team of analysts
- High-level engagement with key stakeholders
- Lead the program's fundraising initiatives, targeted to global government donors and corporate sponsors
- Represent the organisation externally at major industry and corporate events
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive professional experience in relevant roles
- A proven fundraising track-record from large donor organisations
- Experience of leading research and providing cutting-edge data analysis and intelligence across sustainability issues
- Demonstrated practical understanding of sustainable business models and finance strategies
- Relevant personal competencies, such as high-level interpersonal and communication skills, problem-solving, analytical ability, task and deadline management.
A full job specification will be provided on request - please get in touch with us at Project Recruit for further details and to express your interest. Contacted details are contained within the application link.