Our client, A global supplier of IT services, requires a Trade Floor Support Executive with Infrastructure support experience in Wyse, Blades, Trade Desk, Laptop support, Telco.
This is a 6 month temporary contract based in Moorgate, London to start on 22nd April 2019.
Candidates should have previous trade floor support experience.
- Manage incidents using HP Service Manager
- Start troubleshooting once incident has been reported
- Analyse reported issues, if required on-site. Direct customer support
- Hardware and software troubleshooting (VDI, Thin Client, Dell PC Blade, Laptops)
- Hardware and software build and configuration (VDI, Thin Client, Dell PC Blade, Laptops)
- Collect and analyse log files, send to vendor for further analysis
- Work closely with Munich based Global Support and Service Line
- Install test environments to reproduce the reported failure
- Establish interconnection to additional involved services (e.g., Network, Messaging, Proxy, Firewall, AD)
- Establish Task Forces for complex malfunctions
- Open support calls to vendors if no solution can be found due to missing detailed knowledge (based on maintenance contracts in place for each product)
- Decide if a bug fix or a new version needs to be deployed
- Voice Call Recording
- Cisco Call Manager: Administering users, changes of faulty cisco phones
- BT ITS: Administering users and fixing trader board faults
- Mobile Telephony: Administering and maintaining Blackberry and other mobile equipment coordinating relationships between the client and Mobile Operators (e.g. EE, Teleware), administering users on BES server
- 2-4 years of experience in Trade Floor Support and Infrastructure support experience in Wyse, Blades, Trade Desk, Laptop support, Telco
- Telco Experience as above is added advantage
- Client facing experience
- Ability to handle users in critical environments