Our client, a major provider of IT services, is seeking two experienced Python developers to work in Trader Support roles on a 6 - 12 month contract basis, working on-site in the London office of a global finance organisation.
Applicants must have strong knowledge of Python, good communication skills and ability to use initiative and think under pressure. Experience working in a trading environment within banking is essential.
- Senior developer with strong experience of development in Python
- Good knowledge in Investment Banking, working with various asset classes
- Experience of working in a Trader Support role or trading environment
- Use of Python for Document manipulation.
- Excellent all round problem solving skills and communication skills
- Experience working in critical business applications and in challenging trading environments
- The candidate will be expected to:
- Work with and as part of the IT service provider team providing services to the client
- Be able to discuss with business users, SME, and review specifications to understand the business requirements
- Be able to carry out end to end development from analysis through testing and deployment, support to post-development
- Work with and help with front ending the offshore team
Day rate commensurate with experience.