Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires Trading Front Office L2 Production Support Engineers / Site Reliability Engineers for a 6+ month temporary contracts based in London. Working hours are based on a shift rotation.
- Accountable for identifying and mitigating risks to service delivery, proactively addressing, and resolving issues before they impact service levels.
- Interface daily with internal coverage & global support teams in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. There is considerable exposure to external trading clients too, and a key requirement is the ability to build strong user relationships.
- Proactively manage and monitor our environment, together with extensive problem identification, ownership, tracking, resolution and escalation.
- Manage system outages, direct activities of development and infrastructure teams to resolve production issues.
- Drive initiatives that continue to improve the availability, stability, and performance of the system.
- Work with developers on supportability designs, application optimization and performance tuning.
- Drive the improvement cycle from Operations back into development and vice versa.
- Lead regular problem analysis meetings with all parties involved in the delivery of application services to the client.
- Raise issues and seek advice from development teams/3rd Parties on sophisticated issues or problems in a timely manner.
- Collaborate closely with Account Managers to answer technical inquiries on the behavior of the Autex systems.
- Trading Basics, Trade Markets Overview, Various Asset Classes, Trading Front Office knowledge
- Very Good Communication Skills
- Expert FIX Protocol
- SQL & RDBMS
- Shell scripting
- Trading Front Office Production Support experience
- Production Support Experience