Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires a Trading Front Office Hyper Care FIX Consultants for 6+ month temporary contracts based in London.
- Accountable for identifying and mitigating risks to the service delivery, proactively address, and resolving issues before they impact service levels.
- Manage the work of the Support Team members through a review of outstanding investigations and day to day guidance.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to Team members.
- Line management of the Team members, including objective setting, performance management, talent management, and supporting personal development.
- Follow all established processes and procedures for both development and maintenance work.
- Raise issues and seek advice from development teams/3rd Parties on sophisticated issues or problems in a timely manner.
- Collaborate closely with Business and Compliance Teams to resolve any queries they may have related to trading behaviour by Clients.
- Liaise with Account Managers to answer technical inquiries on the behaviour of the Dealing and Matching Systems.
- Run projects that will improve operational efficiency
Key Skills/Knowledge Required:
- Certifying new customers for seamless electronic messaging for options, DMA, and equity trading. Involved in advanced configuration of UNIX systems, internal testing and hands-on certification experience with all major FIX vendors, exchanges, and investment managers.
- Managing vendor relationships to ensure production stability with numerous third-party order routing systems including Fidessa, Ullink, Eze Castle/Realtick, SS&C/Tradeware, Bloomberg, Sungard/Fox River, Portware, Instinet, Flextrade etc.
- Translating clients' business requirements to the appropriate configuration parameters.
- Displaying excellent communication skills through real-time phone, IM, and email support for problem resolution.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of production issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Using JAVA scripts to manage the environment
- (Knowledge of Devops tools Puppet/Chef/Jenkins an advantage)
- Liaising with Application Developers to find resolutions reported software problems and to ensure that change requests are managed effectively
- Install and configuration of software platform to client specifications
- Support of roll-outs and upgrades of the advanced financial trading system
- Responsibility for providing level I and II support for DMA/Algo, F&O and FIX connectivity and certification testing ( DMA, Equities, Futures, Options )
- Providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Liaising with QA issues, new functionality, bug fixes in UAT environment.
- OMS/EMS end to end testing in QA by the new release.
- Providing daily business and application support.