Our client, a global supplier of IT services, requires a HCI VxRail consultant with Lead and hands-on experience of HCI VxRail who can lead the transition for new technology. This will involve working with the vendor and the client technical team to implement the solution and lead the team for BAU operations.
Key Skills/Knowledge required:
- Installation, Configuration and Deployment of VxRail Hardware Appliance
- Installation, Configuration and Deployment of VMware, vSAN, NSX, vSphere, ESXI and vRealize Log Insight
- Deployment of vRealize Automation, vRealize Operations environment
- Monitoring the health of individual systems and individual nodes in the cluster
- Generate and Download diagnostic log bundles
- Apply VMware updates or software patches across VxRail nodes
- Leverage VMware vRealize Log Insight to monitor systems events and provide notifications about the state of virtual environment and system hardware
- Co-ordinate with Dell EMC using Software Remote Services (SRS)
- Perform single-click software upgrade using VxRail Manager
- VxRail configuration management such as Proxy, Network settings, cluster configuration etc.
- Manage VxRail Nodes in the cluster (Add, Remove, update etc) using VxRail Manager
- Manage and Resolve all operational issues generated on the VxRail Appliance
- Co-ordinate with DELL EMC for any issues related to Hardware
- Client facing so strong communication and technical skills required