Our client, a global finance organisation and well known brand is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated person with a keen interest in hardware and technology to join a small, friendly team focused on hardware repair and testing. The role involves fixing and testing I.T hardware and meeting team production targets.
The roles will be based in Canning Town (DLR stop - Star Lane). Full training will be provided, but experience of fixing electronics and technology testing would be a bonus. Applicants without experience will need to demonstrate their aptitude with technology during an interview (for example, describing personal interest and knowledge of current technologies).
Successful candidates will need to be available to start asap. Initially the role will be a 3 month fixed-term contract but there is the potential for an extension.
Applicants must be reliable and have a stable job history.
Requirements / Skills
- Reliable, conscientious team player whose passion is to work to provide a great service
- Previous experience in a similar environment, e.g working in a Warehouse, production line or with I.T hardware repair and testing
- Understanding and willingness to adhere to health and safety procedures
- Ability to work in an environment of constant change and learn new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to update senior staff members on the project
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Has previous experience of technology testing and repair, or can demonstrate a personal interest and aptitude
- Quick learner
- Work shifts will vary between 7am - 4pm or 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm (Monday - Friday).