Our client, a global finance organisation and well known brand is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to join their global Supply Chain Warehouse Team based in Canning Town. You will be part of a dynamic team working in a fast-paced environment that provides excellent customer service to the internal customers.
Initially the role will be until the end of the year but likely to be extended. Applicants must be reliable and have a stable job history and be able to start working asap.
The successful candidate will be working in the receiving department and core responsibilities will include:
- Managing loading bay, processing goods-in, inventory management and shipping/receiving globally
- Accurately booking items into the warehouse, ensuring incoming items are compliant and scanning certificates into SAP
- Signing for delivery, unloading vans and unpacking boxes
- Moving stock through the warehouse
Requirements / Skills
- Reliable, conscientious team player whose passion is to work to provide a great service
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Capable of lifting up to 20kg
- Experience of forklift handling equipment
- Inventory database experience is an advantage
- Ability to work in an environment of constant change and learn new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to update senior staff members on the project
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Quick learner
- Work shifts will vary between 7am - 4pm or 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm (Monday - Friday).
- Experience of SAP preferred but full training will be available.