Our client, a global finance organisation and well known brand is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to join their Supply Chain Warehouse Team based in Canning Town. You will be part of a dynamic team working in a fast-paced environment that provides excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
Initially the role will be a 3 month contract but likely to be extended. Applicants must be reliable and have a stable job history and be able to start working asap.
The successful candidate will be working in the receiving department and core responsibilities will include:
- Processing goods-in, inventory management and shipping globally
- Accurately booking items in to stock using SAP, maintaining stock accuracy through regular cycle counts
- Signing for delivery, unloading vans and unpacking boxes
- Moving stock through the warehouse
Requirements / Skills
- Reliable, conscientious team player whose passion is to work to provide a great service
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Ability to work in an environment of constant change and learn new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to update senior staff members on the project
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Quick learner
- Work shifts will vary between 7am - 4pm or 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm (Monday - Friday).
- Experience of SAP RP1 preferred but full training will be available.